Menu Bar & Home Screen¶
Viewing the header¶
The header is the top section of the screen. Here are its components:
- NEMO/ELMO Logo. Return to the dashboard for the current mission.
- Mission Dropdown. Change to a different mission.
- Admin Mode (Admins only). Manage standard forms, manage users, create missions, and change system-wide settings.
- Edit profile. Shows your username and role. Click to edit your profile.
- Log Out. Securely end your session.
- Submit. Select and fill out a published form. See Web Submission for details.
- Responses. View submitted data.
- Reports. Generate and view reports. See Reporting and Data Analysis for details.
- Forms. Create, edit, and import Forms.
- Questions. Create, edit, and import Questions.
- Option Sets. Create, edit, and import Option Sets.
- Users. Manage the users in the mission. See User Management for details.
- Broadcasts. Send bulk messages to users. See Broadcast Messages Messages for details.
- SMS. View a log of incoming and outgoing SMSes. See SMS Submission for details.
- Settings. Change mission settings. See Settings for details.
This is the version that admins will see in Admin Mode:
There are only two new components:
- The Exit Admin Mode icon. Click this to exit admin mode.
- The Missions menu. Click this to go to the missions page, where you can create a new mission and see all missions that have already been created.
Viewing the footer¶
The footer is the bottom section of the screen. Here are its components:
- Click Change Language to reveal a list of all languages available.
- The time zone the user has selected. This can be changed on the settings page.
- The outgoing SMS provider for the current mission (not shown in Admin mode). See Settings.
- The current version number of NEMO/ELMO.
- Click on About NEMO/ELMO to learn more about the software.
Multilingual support is increasing through volunteer efforts. Right-to-left and left-to-right languages are both supported. When building forms, question and option names can be defined in any language in the ISO 639-2 standard.
Viewing the dashboard¶
The dashboard is the home screen for a mission. It gives an overview of collected data, including:
- A listing of the latest responses to arrive.
- A map of response locations.
- Overview statistics on response activity.
- A custom report created with NEMO/ELMO’s Report system.
The report with the most views will be initially selected in the dashboard. You can change the selected report using the dropdown menu.